Innovation/Research and Development
Vital Materials values partnerships with customers highly and we have become our customers’ key suppliers in rare and minor metals products. Vital Materials has over 15 years of R&D experience, working closely with customers to develop products based on their specific needs and market demand. As a high-tech leading company, Vital Materials has applied our experience, expertise and diligent execution to tailor-make materials, products and solutions to fit the customer’s goals at best cost with the latest technology.
Our process employs a five-step development-gate (DG) process for a full cycle development:
- DG1 Concept explication. Understanding product commercial and technical requirements by engagement with customers. Defining the objective of the project by identifying key requirements.
- DG2 Thinking high and wide. Achieving defined objectives by exploring different practical and feasible options without limitations on our imagination to work through the best solution available in all aspects.
- DG3 Defining a project. Discover the best route for development of the project target by finalizing the process options.
- DG 4 Best execution practices. Allow our best team to execute by applying best practices production process with our world class equipment in the safest and most efficient way, fine-tuning along the way for excellence.
- DG5 Delivery and Feedback: Provide the best commercial product to ensure the satisfaction of our customer.
Looking for custom or semi-custom products? Click here